A Design, Inside and Out
Samsung has been in the business of making phones for two decades, and never in this time has it made a phone that looks or feels as good as the Galaxy S6 (GS6).With slim, lightweight, full metal and glass construction, the sleek, dual curved Galaxy S6 edge is crafted from the finest materials.It may be the thinnest smartphone samsung have ever created, when it comes to cutting-edge technology and flagship Galaxy experience, 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED smartphones are certainly no lightweights.The edge of the phone is covered by a stainless steel trim. This is a great finish for this phone. While the lightning-fast Samsung Exynos® 7420 Octa-core 64-bit processor delivers the most power and speed ever put in a smartphone.The dual-edge screen and Quad HD display are also there to make distinct look.
Performance and Battery
In most cases, smartphone performance has become a moot point for everyday phone users, performance testing has become the domain of only the most passionate enthusiasts. Equipped with a 2600 mAh Fast Charging battery, Samsung’s exclusive Ultra Power Saving Mode and built-in wireless charging capabilities, the Galaxy S6 edge keeps you connected to the things you love. Only 10% power in Ultra Power Saving Mode is enough to get calls and texts for up to 24 hours.
Best Smartphone Camera
If a sleek new design and zippy performance aren’t enough to impress you, then the ultra-responsive 16-megapixel camera in the Galaxy S6 edge is sure to tip the scales in its favour. 5-megapixel front facing camera and wide-angle lens allow you to capture powerful selfies with more of background.
There are as many techy extras as ever:
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Smart Lock: for use in conjunction with other security measures, like fingerprint.
- Heart Rate monitor
- Smart Switch: a new Samsung app designed to make it easier to switch from an older phone to a new Galaxy S6 edge.
- Smart Manager: Smart Manager can clear your phone’s memory (RAM, not storage) delete temporary cache files and scan for malware.
- Curved screen, thin (7mm) profile, premium dual-glass design reinforced by a metal frame
- 1″ Super AMOLED of QHD (1440 x 2560) resolution, class-leading ~577 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Exynos 7420 64-bit chipset, octa core processor with four 2.1GHz Cortex-A57’s and four 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 cores, Mali-T760 MP8 GPU, 3GB of RAM
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with TouchWiz and Samsung Pay
- 16MP camera, f/1.9 aperture, 4K video recording, LED flash, optical image stabilization
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture, 1440p QHD video, HDR
- 32/64/128GB of built-in storage (64GB comes as standard issue on some markets)
- Active noise cancellation via dedicated mic
- New generation of fingerprint scanner
- LTE Cat.6, Wifi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, IR port, Bluetooth 4.1, ANT+
- Heart-rate sensor, barometer, SpO2
- Built-in wireless charging (Qi/PMA)
- 2,600mAh battery
The combination of this screen, this performance, this camera and Samsung’s outstanding engineering make the Galaxy S6 edge favourite phone.